Thread: Does MarycoinExchanger allow P2P for Chinese Yuan ?

Пользователь

Does MarycoinExchanger allow P2P for Chinese Yuan ?

P2P exchange probably is not that popular because traders prefer exchange. We have OpenTrade here for that. However, China restrict crypto exchange so that P2P in Yuan RMB vs Bitcoin or Marycoin would be very useful if it works.

I know Bisq P2P exchange allows Alipay (支付宝) now, their next release will support Wetchat pay (微信支付)。 These two are most popular e-payment system in China
    and actually the chargeback situation on these two are a lot better than Paypal or credit card.

Would MarycoinExchanger (p2P) platform allow that P2P trade to go through on either Alipay or Wetchat pay for those in China?
    Last edited by honglu69; 06-19-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Администратор
    Marycoin P2P exchange is working.
    I have added Yuan, Alipay and Wetchat there. https://mc-ex.multicoins.org

Пользователь
    Quote Originally Posted by kzv View Post
    Marycoin P2P exchange is working.
    I have added Yuan, Alipay and Wetchat there. https://mc-ex.multicoins.org
    Awesome. I actually tried Bisq P2P and found their method was buggy and trader has to stay online all the time.
    Tried Marycoin P2P and found the experience was smooth. Never got real trade, but will definately recomment friends to look into this
    particularly for those friends in China.

Пользователь
    I look at P2P exchange, I think there is no collateral in transaction. The only thing that really protect buyer or seller is the scores or feedback. Am I correct in that sense?

P2P exchange is only useful now for some group of people who knew each other before. Or they trade small amount so that the loss is insignificant and feedback scores will help in the long run. I think this makes this P2P useful mainly on small trades. It is quite interesting concept and unique approach though, and is important part of Marycoin eco-system.

The Marycoin trading volume is too thin now to support p2P bigger volume for now. Marycoin really needs bigger volume in openTrade so that P2P traders can be sure to liquidate Marycoin if they want to.

OpenTrade/P2P Exchange all are unknown now. But I see great potential if we can market the whole Marycoin system to bigger crowd.