Thread: Please re-announce opentrade downtime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Пользователь

Please re-announce opentrade downtime

In the future I hope dev and admin of exchange can pre-announce the down time for the exchange. It looks bad for a downtime. Worst of all,
    if it is pre-announced, traders can adjust funding, for example withdraw some funds from OpenTrade to other exchange to trade and then move back if needed.

Without a notice, it is not just a concern, but also add inconvenience, basically all the funds deposited are locked up until the exchange is back, maybe a day, who knows
    may even be 2 or 3 days if the technical difficulty really kick in. I hope it is not too long.

Администратор
    Our server suddenly rebooted (maybe it rebooted by provider). We could not foresee this and there was no one to quickly solve the problems.
    I am sorry for that happen. Now all is working as usual

Пользователь
    Quote Originally Posted by kzv View Post
    Our server suddenly rebooted (maybe it rebooted by provider). We could not foresee this and there was no one to quickly solve the problems.
    I am sorry for that happen. Now all is working as usual
    I see, when you had sudden reboot by ISP, then of course the wallet may need to sync. Understand that. If Marycoin is traded in other places, it will smooth a little bit. But now the only exchange to trade Marycoin is
    OpenTrade, also P2P becomes unusable because users can only cash out or deposit Marycoin in OpenTrade.